For Spring 2021 Testing:
Academic Testing is offering appointments for in-person testing. We have strict limits on how many students we can seat per session and a mask MUST be worn at all times. For an appointment, please email your request to email@example.com and include the exam you wish to take. Testing will be held in Whitlock 340 and you will be sent a confirmation via email with instructions.
- coordinates, administers, and plans academic tests to serve the University community;
- provides services related to national tests, state assessments, and locally developed exams;
- maintains test records for all past, current, and incoming EKU students;
- offers Eastern Kentucky University students and other registered examinees a friendly and comfortable environment for testing;
- serves as a Federal Aviation Administration Airman Knowledge Exam site for the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
Accommodations – Examinees who require accommodations must work in conjunction with the EKU Center for Student Accessibility to secure the appropriate paperwork. The CSA may be contacted by calling 859-622-2933 or by visiting http://accessibility.eku.edu/. Students are responsible for obtaining permission for accommodation(s) at least 48 hours in advance of a scheduled testing session.
Please note: EKU Academic Testing cannot accept hand-carried test scores of *any* type.