Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00-4:30
Out-of-region students may complete Online Placement Testing for Summer Orientation via Examity, EKU's long-distance proctoring service.
Online testing through Examity is available Monday-Saturday but must be arranged a minimum of 72 hours *before* the exam date and time. In addition, placement testing must be completed a minimum of 72 hours *before* your scheduled orientation date or advising session.
Examity testers must have access to a home computer with a camera. While the placement test is free, testers must pay Examity a $17.50 proctoring fee via credit or debit card.
- coordinates, administers, and plans academic tests to serve the University community;
- provides services related to national tests, state assessments, and locally developed exams;
- maintains test records for all past, current, and incoming EKU students;
- offers Eastern Kentucky University students and other registered examinees a friendly and comfortable environment for testing;
- serves as a Federal Aviation Administration Airman Knowledge Exam site for the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
Accommodations – Examinees who require accommodations must work in conjunction with the EKU Center for Student Accessibility to secure the appropriate paperwork. The CSA may be contacted by calling 859-622-2933 or by visiting http://accessibility.eku.edu/. Students are responsible for obtaining permission for accommodation(s) at least 48 hours in advance of a scheduled testing session.
Please note: EKU Academic Testing cannot accept hand-carried test scores of *any* type.
Page updated by Kathy Williams, Director, Academic Readiness & Testing, 9-May-2018