Eastern Kentucky University provides Residual ACT testing to those applying to the University who are unable to take the ACT on a national Saturday test date, as well as currently enrolled students. This service is provided at the Richmond, Corbin, Danville, and Manchester campuses. Test results are valid only at EKU and cannot be transferred to any other institution or agency.
Retakes: Examinees wishing to retake the Residual ACT must wait 60 days between test sessions. (Note: Examinees who have completed national ACT testing on a Saturday but also wish to take the RACT do not have to wait 60 days between test sessions.)
Scheduling: To schedule a RACT on the Richmond campus, please call 859-622-1281 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The RACT is also offered at EKU extended campus sites. Please contact individual campuses for more information:
ACT Calculator Guidelines
- Laptop, tablet, or a portable/handheld computer
- Calculator that has QWERTY (keyboard-like) keypad
- Electronic writing pad or pen-input/stylus-driven device (Note: The Sharp EL 9600 IS permitted)
- Cell phone calculator
- Calculators with built-in computer algebra systems, including the following:All Texas Instrucments beginning with TI-89, TI-92, and TI-Nspire CAS (the TI-Nspire, non-CAS, IS permitted).
- All Hewlett Packard models beginning with HP 48GII, HP 40G, HP 49G, and HP 50G.
- All Casios beginning with CFX-9970G, Algebra fx 2.0, ClassPad300, and ClassPad 330.
- Graphing calculator (Unless it has prohibited features listed above)
- Scientific calculator (Unless it has prohibited features listed above)
- Four-function calculators
Accommodations: To request test accommodations as a result of a disability, 504 plan, or an Individualized Education Program (IEP), please contact the EKU Center for Student Accessibility at (859) 622-2933, or visit the website at www.accessibility.eku.edu
Richmond Fall 2017
|Wednesday, August 23||9:00 a.m.||Whitlock 340 (enter 347)|
|Tuesday, September 12||9:00 a.m.||Whitlock 340 (enter 347)|
|Monday, October 9||9:00 a.m.||Whitlock 340 (enter 347)|
|Thursday, November 2||1:00 p.m.||Whitlock 340 (enter 347)|
|Wednesday, November 15||9:00 a.m.||Whitlock 340 (enter 347)|
|Monday, December 4||9:00 a.m.||(Whitlock 340 (enter 347)|
*For optional ACT testing dates, please contact:
|Thursday, November 16, 2017|
|Thursday, December 7, 2017|
|Please call 859-622-6707.|
|Tuesday, November 7, 2017-9:00 a.m.|
|Wednesday, November 29, 2017-9:00 a.m.|