Sign up for Spring Orientation Placement Testing: https://eku.askadmissions.net/Portal/EI/ViewDetails?gid=623577937db4fe7bfb426a95f9edcf9ce2e8e5
The EKU Office of Academic Testing supports the academic mission of Eastern Kentucky University by providing testing options to prospective and current EKU students. Our office adheres to test administration practices as prescribed by NCTA Professional Standards and Guidelines. Academic Testing staff uphold the integrity of the assessment process by incorporating ethical standards and security measures in test administration and the processing and storage of test scores. Testing staff strive to serve examinees in a comfortable, secure test-taking environment.
The EKU Office of Academic Testing will be an office where prospective and current EKU students, as well as local community members, can come to begin, sharpen, and further their post-secondary educational careers through optional and mandatory assessments.
- coordinates, administers, and plans academic tests to serve the University community;
- provides services related to national tests, state assessments, and locally developed exams;
- maintains test records for all past, current, and incoming EKU students;
- offers Eastern Kentucky University students and other registered examinees a friendly and comfortable environment for testing;
- serves as one of only 7 Federal Aviation Administration Airman Knowledge Exam sites in the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
Accommodations – If we need to be made aware of any accommodations for your scheduled test (e.g., extended time or a quiet room) please call our office at least 24 hours ahead of time at 859-622-1281 so we may make arrangements. Additionally, you will need to discuss your need for accommodations with the Center for Student Accessibility, Whitlock 361.